Professional weather & soil monitoring station
Field crops – Horticulture – Vineyards
HOW IT WORKS?
- 14 high quality sensors, carefully calibrated, collect data from the field: air temperature, humidity and pressure; rainfall; wind speed and direction; Illuminance; UV (ultra-violet A and B, UV-index); PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation); leaf wetness; soil moisture, connectivity, and temperature up to 3 levels of depth.
- Real time data available anytime, anywhere with Teraseya application.
- Plug and play, compatible with any kind of wireless network
- Powered by a solar pannel, Teraseya Base resists on harsh weather conditions and provides data and analysis across all 4 seasons. No maintenance is required.
- Integrated with Teraseya applications, the integration with your existing software solution is possible on demand.
ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE INFORMED DECISION
- Get an accurate and real time view about your field conditions, any time, any where with your smartphone, tablet or laptop connected to internet
- Set up your own alarms based on sensors value
- No maintenance is required, Teraseya Base is powered by a solar panel, firmly anchored in the ground, up and ready for years
- Easy to self-install, it’s a plug and play device
- Teraseya Base is compatible with most wireless networks, in case your field is not covered we will connect teh sation with LoRa (14kms range, no sim-card)
- Take advantage of localised weather forecast, pests and fungus alerts, fertilier application management optimization, irrigation management with Teraseya Platform add-ons
Teraseya Base makes precision agriculture accessible to all farmers.
Teraseya Application helps you to keep your crops healthy by providing water stress alerts, fungal
disease risk levels, real time issues, trends and problems.
- Check sensors data on real time
- Current values and history
- Set alarms based on sensors value
- Weather forecast up to 16 days ahead
- Add SoilX to save fertilizer and improve spraying efficiency.
- Vegetation index satellite images are combined with real time soil monitoring to generate Variable Application Rate maps
- Actual and weather forecast is used to determine when to spray to maximize Nitrogen take up.
- Get alerts as soon as the risk of pest or fungus is increasing, prevent damages, act on time to protect your crop.
- Data provided by Teraseya Base like weather data, leaf wetness, soil data, is processed to run crop based diesease models
- Save water knowing the right amount water that each crop needs
- Optimize your irrigation management
WHY TERASEYA BASE IS GREAT ?
✓ Teraseya Base connects to LoRaWan, SigFox, Lte-M Cat1, NB-IoT, 2G/3G.
✓ In case your field is not coevered Teraseya Base can send data up to 14Km distance without any mobile subscription.
✓ Teraseya Base can connect with up to 20 Teraseya Soil stations with LoRa (no sim card required) at a maximum range of 14 kms
✓ You already invested in a Farm Management Solution? We can connect Teraseya Base to your software, just ask!
✓ Harsh weather conditions are not a problem, leave Teraseya Base up and running all seasons and get recommendations about the right time for seeding as well as predictions about early stage crop diseases.
✓ Powered with a solar panel, no maintenance required
✓ Soil sensors are long-period buried, resistant to chemical inputs
✓ Anchored on his pole, Teraseya Base is visible to machine drivers
✓ Equiped with a shock detector sensor
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
|Air sensors||*Temperature: -40°C to 125°C (+/- 0.3)
*Humidity: 0…90 % rel. humidity (+/- 3%)
*Atmospheric Pressure: 300…1100 hPa (noise 0.2 Pa, Offset temperature coefficient ±1.5 Pa/K )
*Wind speed: 0 to 70.0 m/ s
*Wind direction: 0-360 grade directions
*Rainfall: 0 to 9999.9mm
|Solar radiation sensors||*Ultraviolet (A+B): operating class -40 °C to +85 °C , peak sensitivity at 365 nm
Illuminance: operating class -40 °C to +85 °C , range 1-65535 lux with high resolution
*PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) - optional; provides the amount of light available for photosynthesis, which is light in the 400 to 700 nanometer wavelength range. PAR changes seasonally and varies depending on the latitude and time of day
|Leaf wetness sensor (optional)||Provides a high precision of the quantity of water / ice on the leaf surface (presence and duration).|
|Soil sensors||WVC Range:
•Mineral soil calibration: 0.0–1.0 m3/m3
•Soilless media calibration: 0.0–1.0 m3/m3
•Apparent dielectric permittivity (εa): 1 (air) to 80 (water)
•0.0008 m3/m3 from 0%–50% VWC
•Generic calibration: ± 0.03 m3/m3 typical
•Medium-specific calibration: ±0.02 m3/m3
•Apparent dielectric permittivity (εa): 1–40 (soil range), ±1 εa (unitless)
•Range: –40 to +60 °C
•Resolution: 0.1 °C
•Accuracy: ±1 °C
Electrical Conductivity (EC):
•Range: 0–23 dS/m (bulk)
•Resolution: 0.01 dS/m from 0–7 dS/m, 0.05 dS/m from 7– 23 dS/m
•Accuracy: ±10% from 0–7 dS/m, calibration required from 7–23 dS/m
|Solar kit||*10w solar panel
*4.2V MPPT regulator with battery charging protection with IP66 connector
*LiPo 6000Mah battery
*With solar panel installation kit
|Pole||*Octopus-type fixation structure, 3.5m high + 1m foundation
*Designed to withstand wind speeds of 70 km / h, rain, sun, dust, etc.
|Long range connectivity||To be mentioned when ordering.
*Wireless networks: 2G/3G; NB-IoT; LTE-M (require simcard and data plan)
*IoT networks: LoRa, LoRa-WAN; Sigfox
|Short range connectivity||*Bluetooth