REAL TIME PEST INSECTS MONITORING
HOW IT WORKS?
- Plug & play device:
- Real time insect monitoring: detects, recognizes, counts targeted insects
- Maintenance free
- Connected with 3G/4G to the cloud
- Cloud platform:
- Infectation & pest models,
- AI powered
- Point of integration with external applications
- Mobile application:
- Alerts and calls to action
- Dashboard (insects count, temperature, humidity)
Detect earlier pest insects
Know when to spray and where
- Monitor pest insect evolution, humidity and temperature in all your lots
- Get real time alerts when the first pests are detected
- Get warnings when it is the best time to treat based on our phenology models
- Manage the life span of your protection
- Be alerted when you need to replace the pheromones/lures, or to empty the trap
Your crop guardian
- Plug&Play, self-powered sensor
- Compatible with more than 500 telecom networks in 180 countries
- GPS and anti-theft
- Air humidity and temperature monitoring
- Pest insect real time detection and monitoring (counters and images)
- Implements pest models based on insect occurrences, temperature and humidity for each device and combining neighborhood devices
- Manages alerts and generates calls to action
- Point of integration for third party applications
- Easy configuration and set-up of your FLYs
- Sensors management (maintenance alerts, geo location…)
- Spray management
- Provides key indicators, dashboard and graphs
WHAT MAKES TERASEYA FLY GREAT
✓ Easy installation: turn on, select crop. That’s all!
✓ Compatible with more than 500 networks in 180 countries
✓ Versatile: attracts pest insects combining pheromones/lures and lights
✓ Pest insect detection and monitoring is performed within the device in real time
✓ Unlike other solutions, there is no daily image processing in the cloud, therefore alerts are send in real time by the device.
✓ Continue to work with poor connectivity, in that case images are not transmitted, only alerts and indicators are sent.
✓ No maintenance: 1 visit per month is enough to refill the pheromones/lures and empty the trap.
✓ Hidden cost : connectivity and chemical attractants included.